The Blackville Mango Health & Wellness Committee hosted their 2nd Annual Community Wellness Fair on Saturday, October 20 at Blackville School.
The three-hour event was free of charge and about 40 people attended.
- Ageless Grace
- Blackville Fire Department
- Blackville Girl Guides
- Blackville Mango Health & Wellness Committee
- Blackville Taekwondo
- Blackville Weight Watchers
- Blackville Women’s Institute
- Breatheasy Miramichi
- CARE & SHARE
- Dr. Zbigniew Nowak of the Harmonic Wellness Academy
- Good River Organics
- Hospice Miramichi
- Essential Oils with Gloria Kelly
- Low Carb Healthy Fat Eating with Dr. Tiffany Keenan
- Miramichi Naturopathic Clinic
- Mobile Optical
- Public Health
- Tai chi with Keray Harris
A merchandise bingo was also held. Patsy Sturgeon won the door prize – a gift basket valued at $200.
The committee will be hosting wellness information sessions this winter. Dates will follow once confirmed.
Click an image below to enlarge.