Holy Trinity Anglican Church
Established 1970

Anglican Parish of Derby and Blackville serves a large area on the beautiful Miramichi Region in the Province of New Brunswick. The Parish has three churches, St. Agnes', Gray Rapids; Holy Trinity, Blackville; and, St. Peter's, Millerton. Old Trinity Anglican Church was built in 1842 in Blackville and was replaced with Holy Trinity in 1970 to meet the needs of the growing population.

Contact Information
   
Contact:
Father Gerry Laskey
Address:
297 Main Street, Blackville, NB E9B 1T1
Phone:
(506) 843-6022
Email:
Website:
Services:

Anglican Church

Hours:

Sundays 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm

Famous for our river, remembered for our people.

 

Municipal Office

12 South Bartholomew Road
Blackville, NB E9B 1N2

Phone: (506) 843-6337
Fax: (506) 843-6043

Village of Blackville in New Brunswick, Canada ~ Salmon Fishing Capital of the Miramichi

Website Developed by Les McLaughlin