Soup’s On is back again! The popular community luncheon program, sponsored by the Greater Blackville Resource Center will begin on Tuesday, February 26 and continues weekly until April 30. See below for full schedule. In the event of a storm, the lunch will be held the following Wednesday.
This program is open to everyone of any age and is free of charge.
Dates and Locations: (lunch is served from 11:30am to 1:00pm)
- February 26 – Knights of Columbus Hall in Quarryville
- March 5 – GBRC at Voice of Hope Ministries in Upper Blackville
- March 12 – St. Agnes’ Anglican Church in Gray Rapids
- March 19 – St. Andrews United Church Hall in Blackville
- March 26 – Catholic Women’s League Hall in White Rapids
- April 2 – St Raphael’s Roman Catholic Hall in Blackville
- April 9 – GBRC at Voice of Hope Ministries in Upper Blackville
- April 16 – Holy Trinity Anglican Church Hall in Blackville
- April 23 – Mango Health & Wellness, Community Centre in Blackville
- April 30 – St. Raphael’s Roman Catholic Hall in Blackville
Gather as neighbours for a free lunch! For more information, please call the Greater Blackville Resource Centre at 843-9024.
Everyone welcome. All ages!