Soup’s On is back again! The popular community luncheon program, sponsored by the Greater Blackville Resource Center will begin on Tuesday, February 18 and continues weekly until April 21. See below for full schedule. In the event of a storm, the lunch will be held the following Wednesday.
This program is open to everyone of any age and is free of charge, however you can give a donation at the door if you wish.
Dates and Locations: (lunch is served from 11:30am to 1:00pm)
- February 18 – GBRC at Voice of Hope, Upper Blackville
- February 25 – St. Andrews United Church Hall, Main Street in Blackville
- March 3 – Miramichi Folklore Park in Renous
- March 10 – Knights of Columbus in Quarryville
- March 17 – St. Agnes’ Anglican Church in Gray Rapids
- March 24 – Catholic Women’s League Hall in White Rapids
- March 31 – St. Raphael’s Catholic Hall, Main Street in Blackville
- April 7 – St. Raphael’s Catholic Hall, Main Street in Blackville
- April 14 – Holy Trinity Anglican Church Hall, Main Street in Blackville
- April 21 – GBRC at Voice of Hope, Upper Blackville
Gather as neighbours for a free lunch! For more information, please call the Greater Blackville Resource Centre at 843-9024.
Everyone welcome. All ages! Think about bringing children and grandchildren – especially the week of March Break. Visit with friends and neighbours over a delicious meal. The more the merrier!